Sticky Keys feature enables you press one key at a time for keyboard shortcuts. That means you don’t need to press all the keys for a shortcut at the same time. It’s a helpful accessibility feature for some people, but it’s really annoying for the rest. No panic any more. Here in this article, we will be showing you how to turn off Sticky Keys on your Windows 10 easily. Please take your time on the following tips.
How to Turn Sticky Keys Off Windows 10
Sticky Keys might be useful for some users, but most Windows 10 users instantly turn this feature off because it interferes with their work. Few users reported that Sticky Keys won’t turn off on their computer, and that can cause a lot of inconveniences, so let’s see how to fix this problem.
- Continuously press the Shift key 5 times.
- Select Yes in the confirmation dialog.
- Type “Ease of Access Keyboard Settings” in the search box on taskbar, and choose Ease of Access keyboard settings from the items.
- Switch on Press one key at a time for keyboard shortcuts.
- Press Windows key + I key together to open Settings Window. Then scroll down to find and click Ease of Access.
- Click Keyboard on the left pane. Then click the icon of Sticky Keys to turn it off.